Hazing Related Websites
- Alfred University Study
- We want people to be aware of the prevalence and nature of this problem, and ways in which we may be able to prevent it.
- Bellmore-Merrick Parents for Change
- Bellmore-Merrick Parents for Change is a grass roots organization of parents, families, committed to improving the culture of the schools. The group was created in response to the football hazing fiasco at Mepham High School.
- Child Abuse Prevention Services
- Child Abuse Prevention Services (CAPS) is a not for profit, volunteer organization founded in 1982 to respond to the growing problem of child abuse and neglect on Long Island, New York. In 1995 CAPS created the Child Safety Institute, providing innovative and comprehensive child safety and child prevention programs and materials.
- Cornell's Hazing Resource
- This site is a resource for students, staff, faculty, alumni and others interested in learning about hazing within student groups at Cornell University. Since hazing is a national problem that occurs in high schools, colleges, and other settings, this information may be useful to visitors as well. Although hazing is not unique to Cornell, we believe that it is important to examine these practices explicitly in an attempt to overcome the secrecy that perpetuates them.
- Hank Nuwer
- Unofficial clearinghouse to track hazing deaths and incidents by author of three books on hazing.
- Hazing Lawyer and Attorney -- Douglas Fierberg, Esq.
- Doug Fierberg is an attorney who resolve claims nationwide involving wrongful death, personal injury, hazing, sexual assault, other civil disputes.
- Mothers Against School Hazing
- The mission of MASH, Mothers Against School. Hazing is to eliminate hazing, bullying, and/or abusive acts toward our children.
- A site with information on how to report various incidents.
- Stop Hazing.org
- We have an extensive site covering many aspects of hazing including fraternity, sorority, athletic, high school and military hazing
- Teen Wire
- Info for teens on a variety of issues
- Teenangels is a group of 13-18 year-old volunteers that have been specially trained by the FBI, local law enforcement, and many other leading safety experts in all aspects of online safety, privacy, and security. After training for six sessions, the Teenangels run unique programs in schools to spread the word about responsible and safe surfing to other teens and younger kids, parents, and teachers.
- WiredKids, Inc.
- Protecting children from Internet-related child sexual exploitation, and creating a safer Internet for all.
- WiredSafety.org is the world's largest online safety and help group.
- American Psychological Association
- The professional organization that represents psychology in the USA.
- Dotpsychology portal provides categorized links to various topics in Psychology. Links are categorized as Information for Professionals, Students and Mental Health Resources for the General Public.
- Encyclopedia of Psychology
- The Encyclopedia of Psychology is intended to facilitate browsing in any area of psychology.
- The Web's most visited site about children's health.
- Mental Health Matters
- Mental Health Matters - information and resources for consumers, professionals, students, and supporters.
- Mental Help Net
- Mental Help Net is an established and highly regarded internet website dedicated to educating the public about mental health, wellness, and family and relationship issues and concerns.
- Psychology in the News
- Links to press releases and news stories about psychology.
- Psychology Information Online
- To help you locate a psychologist, we have developed the National Directory of Psychologists. The Directory contains a listing of licensed psychologists, sorted by state.
- Psychology Today
- Easily accessible and timely health information concerning emotional well being.
- Social Psychology Network
- Social Psychology Network is the largest social psychology database on the Internet. You will find more than 5,000 links related to psychology.
- Sports Survey 2004
- New survey shows high school sports filled with cheating, improper gamesmanship and confusion about sportsmanship.
- Learn about symptoms and treatments of psychological problems.
- Yahoo! Directory: Social Science > Psychology
- Yahoo! reviewed these sites and found them related to Psychology.